What kind of a job motivates you? A fun and encouraging team, meaningful work or decent wages? A summer job at Metsä Group offers you all this.
I liked my co-workers’ support and learning new things the best. My summer at Metsä Group also supported my studies because I got acquainted with practical tasks related to my field of study and saw the various duties I might work with in the future.
5 reasons to choose Metsä Group
A summer at Metsä Group is an excellent springboard for your career. It offers a good overview of the forest industry and the opportunity to work for a sustainable future – with a great group of people.
- Proper induction: Metsä Group invests in summer employees’ job orientation and learning. A proper induction creates the foundation for safe work.
- Nice and encouraging co-workers: Our 2023 summer employees spoke warmly about their nice co-workers and the good atmosphere. They felt they were always able to ask for advice.
- Meaningful work and responsible duties: At Metsä Group, you can help promote the world conquest of fossil free materials. Interesting and responsible duties provide a good overview of the forest industry’s value chain.
- Fair pay: Metsä Group pays its summer employees fair wages that match each job’s requirements. Pay is an important motivating factor that also adds to the meaningfulness of work.
- Opportunities for professional promotion: Metsä Group offers excellent opportunities to learn more and develop into a skilled expert in your field – and continue to work with northern wood in the future.
When I began my summer job, it was great to see how Metsä Group welcomed its new employees. I received help whenever I needed it. I also enjoyed being involved in producing new wood-based products to replace plastic and cotton in the world.