The history of the Zilina mill dates back to 1905, when the production of pulp for paper and synthetic fibre products began. Since 1983, the plant has been exclusively producing tissue paper products.
The Zilina mill's product range includes toilet paper, kitchen towels and sanitary towels. The mill is equipped with two paper machines, six processing lines and one line for processing recycled paper. The plant produces approximately 80 000 tonnes of tissue paper per year.
Approximately 320 employees work in production, maintenance, logistics, product and process development, sales and administration.
Our brands produced in Zilina
In Zilina plant, we produce paper hygiene products made of fine tissue paper to consumers for Tento and Lambi brands, as well as for professional use, for Katrin brand. In addition, we also produce custom-made tissue products tailored for our customers' own brands.
We operate sustainably
We are an active member of the community and respect the different local municipalities in which we operate. We employ a significant number of people and actively promote wellbeing in the workplace. Our commitment to local life includes cooperation with the local authorities, schools, media and a variety of partners and organisations. We are continuously working on protecting and improving the environment that surrounds our mill.
Zilina mill's certificates
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 - Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001:2018 - Energy Management System
- BRC Hygiene Management System for Consumer Products
Zilina mill also has Chain of custody certificates FSC® and PEFC™ to ensure the traceability of the wood-based raw material.
In addition, Eco-labels such as EU Ecolabel, Nordic Ecolabel and Blue Angel are strong indicators of our environmental awareness.
Read more about our certified management systems and see our certificates more detailed.
Did you know...
- we are the market leader in paper hygiene in Slovakia and the Czech Republic
- our products are used daily by up to 40 million customers across Europe
- our company is committed to developing a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion where everyone has the opportunity to succeed in their careers and be accepted as a member of the work community.